Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMoonWolf

"Error
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'BlackMoonWolf' ... Prior Kick/Ban "

I have absolutely ZERO idea why I was banned? I play here all of the time. What's going on here? I was having a lot of fun with some other players! Why was I randomly banned!?

Nevermind I found your ban for Battlefield 3. Looks like it was a typo. Lifted!

"BlackMoonWolf" Banning for Racial Slur!! yOU HURT MY FEELNIGS! 6/17/2018 5:41:01 AM"

Wow... Helluva typo, eh? I'd had quite a bit of bourbon last night. I don't even remember this. I was just suddenly banned and left confused.

One might say that my feelINGS were a little hurt... (HAH! See what I did there? LOL)

Thanks! Hehe...

@Irishian88J - So... Sorry to bug you again but... It seems that I am still banned. Could you look at it again when you've got a moment? Thanks.

Error
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'BlackMoonWolf' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Apologies once again... But I was able to get in the other night...and tonight it seems that the issue has returned. I am once again unable to enter the server.

Please help? :p

Lifted again on NFO CP and updated pb. Hopefully that will be the end of it.

Hey guys. Not to kick up an old thread but this is still an issue. I PM'd someone about it months ago but didn't get a response. (No names. I don't like throwing folks under the bus.)

I'm trying to get in tonight again but received the same message after trying and getting booted. Can I get a hand here, please?

Hell... I'll even donate if we can get this fixed up. :)

Here is the message shown in Battlelog after getting the boot to the ass while trying to join. LOL
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'V--FENRIR--V' ... Prior Kick/Ban

EDIT: Side note. I have since changed my in-game name here. "BlackMoonWolf" was my previous. Thanks. :)

I'm going out on a limb here and going to assume this is for the # # ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

I can likely assume that's the case as I found this typo

"BlackMoonWolf" Banning for Racial Slur!! Yeah. Fucking 220 pinig 5/13/2019 2:18:56 AM"

I'm going to lift, but I'm also closing this thread - in the future if you need assistance with an unban, we need you to fill out our form - https://www.tbgclan.com/form/ban-appeal.1/select

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back