Ban appeal....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHawkeye31

Ok, look...I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm really not. I understand what it's like to be an admin as I've been one multiple times going back to the sof days. I know what a pain in the ass it can be policing a server when all you want to do is have fun and not deal with people complaining the whole time abut this or that. I took a break from PC gaming for a few years and my cousins talked me into getting back into it. (phatboy and binford) My style of play is different than most. I really don't care about racking up points or capping flags. I am a sniper first. On your server, most of the time on Firestorm and Gulf, I strickly snipe. My kd ratio is ok and I basically try to hold G roof and have my fav sniping spots on Firestorm. Caspian is different. I get bored. I'm not much of a run and gun type so, I try to go hunt tanks and AA's. Yes, I go close to out of bounds when I do this. Usually drop a few mines along the way somewhere. I know how it may seem to you when I am near the road that comes out of base. I'm not trying to shoot people out of bounds. I lay my mines and try to make my way into field where snipers and AA and tanks hang out. That's what I am after. Not trying to kill people soon as they come in bounds. (unless you count laying some mines on the road near border?) Most of the time, I get my ass handed to me but, it's fun for me. Sometimes I will load up a Jeep or quad with mines and hunt that way. Is that illegal on your server? I get what you're saying, I really do. I'm just trying to explain to you my intent. And it is not to spawn kill. You can't tell me that no TBG guys or girls don't ucav from base. I can't count the number of times I've seen them on the aircraft carrier in Gulf ucaving. So has phatboy. If I understand you correctly, I can try to take a 1000 meter plus shot at them and, I have, but, then you tell me I'm spawn camping? Or, if a sniper is laying out of bounds but, not shooting......clearly that's his intent though since he's prone and scoping......I'm not allowed to shoot him if I'm close to border? How about when an AA is out of bounds and I'm trying to sneak as close as I can so I can get a shot with a sraw or something? I can't get close enough to mine or c4 them because they are out of bounds. One more thing about last night....just so happens I was recording that. It happened just as I said but, I wasn't looking at the chat. (I rarely look at the chat so....don't think I'm ignoring you) I watched video and I was near A flag...shot and killed MadduxTripmine.......then, shot and killed Nukacola. Maddux says, assholes in uncap. Alteredacer asks, was it midnit toker? Maddux says yes. Then, Nukacola says that I literally can't aim. (which I thought was kind of funny since I just killed both of them.) Then, I was kicked/banned. I was nowhere near uncap. Do you see why I'm upset? I can send you the video to verify if you'd like? Either way, if I need to make minor adjustments to the way I play, that's fine. If you feel that my play (as I explained earlier) is wrong for your server then, by all means, keep me banned. I'll wait for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back