Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3Vuk

BANNED
BANNED
Hi!

I was playing on the server: OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Some minutes ago i typed "how do you say black in spanish", beacuse there was some players speaking spanish in the chat. It was just a joke. I didn't think that people would actually be that stupid to type the word.

And i got banned for racial trolling, and i only typed that once as a joke. How is that trolling?

I don't mean any disrespect to colored people, it was just a joke. I now realise that it was stupid.

Can you lift my ban please?

Forgot to mention, my name is Th3Vuk in BF4.
Hi!

I was playing on the server: OPERATION LOCKER | ALL WEAPONS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Some minutes ago i typed "how do you say black in spanish", beacuse there was some players speaking spanish in the chat. It was just a joke. I didn't think that people would actually be that stupid to type the word.

And i got banned for racial trolling, and i only typed that once as a joke. How is that trolling?

I don't mean any disrespect to colored people, it was just a joke. I now realise that it was stupid.

Can you lift my ban please?

It wasn't me, but trolling other people to say the word "negro" earned you the ban that you received. Our rules are quite clear on this. You baited other people and played with our racism policy and got exactly what you deserved.

I wouldn't expect this to be lifted, but a head admin will make the final call.

Last edited:
It really wasn't my intention to troll the server. I am a person who jokes alot. I admit that this specific joke was bad taste.
But the admin that banned me could at least have given me a warning. I would understand that i got banned if i made a smiliar joke after the warning.
But i played like a whole new round after my comment "how do you say black in spanish?", and all of the sudden i am banned.

I respect whatever you admins decide, but i hope that you can give me a chance. I will not joke like that again.

You're 'warning' was there every time you joined the server along with the scrolling chat every few minutes. Sorry but we do not removed these type of bans.

As far as i remeber, this was the first time i joined your server. I didn't even pay attention to the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back