-
Server name that you were banned on:
TBG all map
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
12/30/2013
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
I have no clue
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
He probably didn't like the fact that I was complaining about a hacker.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Now I am banned. What kind of clan are you. I was polite and stated something that was bothering me and now you ban me!
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Please under stand that our admins have to hear people cry ever day about hackers. Server states not to complain about hackers and to report them here to the site.
With that said. Please hold for the banning admin to respond. In the mean time. You can still play on our other servers till this is resolved.
Thank you for your ban app.

Sorry snake. I'm slow off my phone.

As for you alter. You have a prior ban for hacking. You are not welcome on any of TBG's server. Have a nice day.

I have read the logs and you acted very immaturely. We do our best to keep cheaters out of our servers. I do find it interesting that you would claim that a cheater was playing against you when you yourself have been caught cheating. You will not be playing on any of our servers after finding your past ban. I am curious though, did your cheat confirm that he was cheating or was it just an empty hackusation?

Back