Server name that you were banned on:
YOURS
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
5:30PM 12/13/2013
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
ADMIN POWER TRIPPING
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

HEY YOU TURDS I THINK YOUR ADMINS ARE A BUNCH OF POWER TRIPPIN HOMOS. WE AT *=SAS=* DONT NOT USE ANY HACKS OR CHEATS. I AM ONE OF THE ADMINS OVER AT *=SAS=* SO I KNOW ALL MY GUYS DONT CHEAT OR HACK. SO GO FUCK YOURSELFS AND HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FUCKS.

It's good to see the Holiday spirit has you by the short and curly's. This is not the proper way to appeal a ban, as an "admin" I would hope you know this. I'm willing to chalk up your last post to spiked egg nog. Maybe post back tomorrow when your head clears.

FIRST OFF I AM OUT EGGNOG AND CANDY CANES SECONDLY MY HEAD IS CLEAR . I AM SORRY YOU FILL THIS WAY . BUT THE FACT IS MY GUY DOES NOT HACK/CHEAT . BUT HEY I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR ADMIN FILLS . I DONT LIKE GETTING OWNED .I BET HIS EGO WAS HURT . TO BAD FOR HIM .

Your member should appeal his own ban, and we will look into why he was banned and if it was a legitimate ban it will stay, if there was a mistake made we will lift it. We lift bans all the time, rarely do we lift bans that begin their appeal with names and shouting. As it stands I have no idea who you are even talking about, much less why he was banned or who banned him.

he did appeal it and he wasn't yelling . tour guy bob is his name and the post was locked . I would like to thank you for looking into it . but we know it wont be unbanned

We found his stats to be consistent with a damage modifier, we have discussed this ban and have decided the ban will stay in place.

killingseed thanks I wasn't trolling but you must be the one that banned my guy and disrespectful is you butting in to a convo between cplmac and I .cplmac you seem to be guy that listen and then acts . thank you for that. but I knew going into this that my guy wasn't getting unbanned. but as a admin I had to try .

You have a funny way of presenting your case, or his to be more correct. Perhaps one problem here is how your group is put together -- it seems much different than ours in construct and you are defending someone that, according to your site, has only been with your group for a couple of weeks. Yelling that we are homos, turds, etc is an immediate denial for being the sort of person we do not want in our servers. Simply move on -- any goodwill on our part went out the window as soon as you started down that path. Appeal (his) was denied by the admin involved, case closed.

how long would a thread last on your site if i ran over there calling you and your admins homos and turd. i bet the not very long. dont go to someone house and talk trash. trust me i can make you go away from here and our servers. try having some respect.

looks like I missed all the fun...
oh, the thread wasn't locked either, and your guy is running a damage mod.
You should definitely remove him before he embarrasses your community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back