11:04PM Mountain Time, 12/8/2013
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I said"No racial/anti semitic/ethnic words, ummm.."
Someone asked" What is anti semitic?"
I answered "anti jew".

Then I was kicked.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Obviously it's not racial slur.. I just explained what is "anti semitic".
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

A head admin will deal with this, might need to wait until they wake up and get off work again.

this is a hard one, as rules are rules and we do not give exceptions and you typed it out. trust me we don't give exception as we would have to unban a lot of people. so what you think.

good side of this you can play on our other servers just not this one.

Actually and obviously it is a racial slur. Had you said "anti - Jewish" then it would not have been. I'm tempted to leave the ban in place. I'm getting tired of people getting banned for the stupidest reasons. Not only are you warned when you join the server, but you are reminded constantly in chat. Had you just not typed anything at all we wouldn't be here. How does Jew or Jewish have anything to do with BF4? Let me answer that for you. Nothing at all.

I'll look at the chat logs and get back to you when I have time.

You obviously have issues with our rules. The first thing you type in chat after joining is:

[21:57:49] huntcool001 > ethinic, racial, and anti-semitic... umm...

It's our server and our rules if you don't like them leave. Don't offer your opinion or what you think, just leave. That is it. Simple right? For that matter any server out there that has rules I would recommend you do that. That's a fair warning to you for future reference. Most communities have their rules for their own reasons whether or not you agree with them is not up for you to debate. Ever. Join a community or start your own and you can do whatever you want with your server.

Ban removed.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back