Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION | TBGclan.com | 1000 TIX | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
9/27/2013 ; 10:20 PM EST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Urshurark
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player '7Thirty-nyK' (for 0 minutes) ... multihack -Urshurark 9/27/2013 7:16:43 PMPlease appeal your ban at [Admin Decision]
Any additional comments you would like to add?
This is my second time being banned from your server, first was lifted after review. Really can't understand why i keep being banned, i don't hack / cheat; i have 1400 hours on the game.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Provide video proof and we may believe you. This decision was made by more than one admin.

I am interested to see the video as well.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

I can see where people might get the "hackuzations" from, but you seem legit to me. You weren't jerking around or anything, and you obviously know the maps you play, since you checked the most camped in/used spots. You also kept opening your mini map, which is very helpful to locate people, as I do it also lol.

But it is not my decision, so GL.

I can see where people might get the "hackuzations" from, but you seem legit to me. You weren't jerking around or anything, and you obviously know the maps you play, since you checked the most camped in/used spots. You also kept opening your mini map, which is very helpful to locate people, as I do it also lol.

But it is not my decision, so GL.

Thanks, appreciate it.

We have many members and not all of them are familiar with your situation so this can happen from time to time.

Back