i donnu
Server name that you were banned on:
i donnu
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
today
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
auto banned
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I used the word jewish when I asked if this was a jewish server? I don't know why that word is considered a racial slur..... i'm a proud jew and don't find any offense in the word

it's offensive if you use the word in a deragotary way
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Unless you can tell us which game you're playing, there's not much we can do. I'm not prepared to go trawling through a dozen chatlogs to sort this out for you.

You said [09.10.2013 20:44:07] d55xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa3b4333e0 "eksbawks" "24.xxxxxxxxxxx659" Banning for Racial Slur!! is this a jew server? 9/10/2013 6:44:00 PM"

You see the following pop in yell format when you join the server 1 minute after.
Any ethnic/anti-semitic/racial slurs words=autoban. These bans will NOT be lifted. Do not test it.

Nevermind the rule that scrolls every 5 minutes.

That's just childish and no place in battlefield...or any game for that matter. To top this off, you visited this server 3 different occasions. This will not be lifted.

i'm proud to be a jew, i don't understand why anyone would consider it a racial slur, that's just childish

Consider it being banned for an asshat and ban not being lifted. Jewish server? Are you serious? The only reason why you ask this question is for trolling purposes.

Thread locked.

Back