pinoaquino
Server name that you were banned on:
-NO LAG REALISM - Rising Storm - TBGClan.com - CHICAGO NFO
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
11:50PM - 12:00AM
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-TBG- Mother Goose
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
To be honest I'm not quite sure. During the time that I was banned, I had seemingly been hit by some invisible player and had died multiple times. After that I noticed someone was changing their IGN quickly. I also saw that their score had increased dramatically past 50. Another player had noted that they had been killed my invisible player within their own spawn. Unfortunately I cannot recall his IGN. Anyways I believe Mother Goose told me to give some numbers and I began to give the overall score and his kills. I ended up using a form such as (OVERALL/KILLS ex. 170/50) repeatedly. I am going to assume that it was due to the number of times I had kept typing out scores or what not.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Unfortunately it may have been to the strange steam username which I had chosen: ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) I'm not too sure if you could see it here but it's pretty much an emoticon face which was used and did not come out correctly within the game. It may have gave the impression that I was the one using some sort of hack however I would not be making an appeal if I was. One more fact before I make my closing statement is that I had been banned for a period of 2 minutes. I tried to rejoin after and explain myself but there was still a minute wait. After the time period, I tried to rejoin to discover that my steam was banned completely. If you would kindly accept my apologies for any wrongdoing that I had committed, I would be grateful. If you would also like for me to change my steam username to something that is actually readable, I don't mind as well. I just simply would like to be unbanned from one of the servers I like to play on. Thank you for your time. If it is not possible for me to become unbanned, I understand. Once more, thank you for your time.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

0x0110000103529588 Is your player ID.

The hacker stopped as soon as I kicked you. I waited another couple minutes then applied the ban once it did not continue. (Once you were kicked the hacker appeared to be gone).

That being said due to the name changing nature of the hack I will lift it (since there is a chance it was not you). I do however have your unique player ID recorded, so if it happens again while that ID is in game, we will know. Hopefully we don't see a pattern.

Sorry if this was mistaken identity. Ban lifted.

I see, thank you for your time. I'll have my name changed to something easier to see or read. I'll either go with Cennec or Devz including the emoticon. I hope this kind of incident doesn't happen again, however if by accident it does I understand that it would be in your judgement and that you are only doing it for the good of the server. Once again, thank you for your time.

Back