-
Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION | TBGclan.com | 1000 TIX | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
7/14/13 and earlier
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
TarPancake/autoadmin
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
On my main account, 7-Teku, whenever I try to join it says I am banned for my headshot ratio, which average at best (around 27%). On my alternate account, Fullinator4, probably because of my outlandish stats (not that my main accounts aren't either), but take into account I am a competitive player who has put almost 1000 hours into public servers, and probably another 500 hours into private servers for scrims, matches and practices. You could say I have some experience playing this game.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I'd like to just say that I DO NOT hack. I am a player who has countless hours into getting better, for both public games and for competitive games. I am currently playing in the CEVO Season 2 Tournament with the team Death Faction (DF), who is/was the #1 competitive team in Asia. I have played for/filled in for numerous other teams such as Invictus, No Mercy, Nexus, and others. I have also playing against nearly every team in the US, including So Awesome and Rival gaming. I have a YouTube channel where I post content regularly these days, which can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/user/7Tekku (like, comment, subcribe, jk lol). Feel free to add me on Battlelog (7-Teku) to talk to me more, or invite me to TS3/Mumble to chat using our vocal chords. Hopefully we can get this resolved. Thank you and good day.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I don't see why this cannot be lifted if I don't receive any objections tonight we will lift the ban.

Ok...Ban lifted.

Back