Natural Selection 2
Server name that you were banned on:
TGB No Lag Chicago
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
July 8th around 11:30 PM PST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Killing too many people in a row? I guess.

http://imgur.com/a/IGjdG

Great admin staff you have there.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Thank you for your appeal. A head admin will look into this as soon as possible. Please be patient!

Being a smart ass on your ban appeal isn't going to help you at all. Killing 7 people with your rifle. Then wiping out your hand gun to kill the last two. Brought you to my attention. We see good player's all the time. None have done that. You then went 13 and 1 in less then 2 min's.

Enough with the small talk. Here how this is going to go down. I have no problem lifting your ban. If you have no problem showing us your "skill". Post a video of you playing as a marine. It's that simple and not a video from a year not even a month ago. I'm not looking for you to repeat what you did but if you can. Great. If this bother you and you don't want to do it. That's fine too. Just move on.

Being a smart ass on your ban appeal isn't going to help you at all

I feel it's warranted.

Killing 7 people with your rifle. Then wiping out your hand gun to kill the last two. Brought you to my attention. We see good player's all the time. None have done that.

Thank you.

You sure do know how to make me blush, but no I'm not going to put any effort into making a video to get unbanned from a server that wrongly banned me in the first place with no evidence or warning. There are many other servers without shitty admins populating them, so I think I'll head over there.

GG.

Back