NS2
Server name that you were banned on:
NO LAG 4.4Ghz CHICAGO - TBGclan.com
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
7/08/2013 4am EST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Sgt.SID
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I was banned for no apparent reason shortly after joining the server and starting a round. I had my friend (who was commanding that game) ask why, if any, was the reason I was banned. Sgt.SID claimed he "banned me accidentally" and I should go post on these forums. Although I think that's a lie and that he's a troll admin, because he "accidentally" banned another player named Ibin shortly after. Myself and Ibin are both competitive players and we were both doing well that round so I assume this is the true reason we were banned (skill ban). Sgt.SID did not even spectate us, simply banned cuz mad I guess.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Here's some screen shots of his conversation with GORGE and his claim on "accidentally" banning us: http://imgur.com/a/IGjdG#0

I don't know your policy on skill banning but this is clearly a case of madmin syndrome.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

please be patient. this matter will be looked into and resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your appeal

I'll wait for Sids response when he wakes up in the morning.

We'll get this sorted out.

Thanks

This is just too funny "Troll admin" right? Kid you never even seen me before and your words mean nothing. I have no problem lifting your ban. If you have no problem showing us your "skill". Post a video of you playing as a marine. It's that simple and not a video from a year not even a month ago.

Sorry but why do I have to provide a video? you said the ban was "accidental". and regardless why does the burden fall upon me to prove myself innocent? You didn't even spectate either myself or Ibin before you banned us. You just banned the two top fragging players on the opposing team from you.

Great server policy you have there, I'm sure it'll be a blast once you've banned all the competitive players "accidentally". At least next time be up front about it and tell people why you are banning them, instead of having to be asked 5 times to even acknowledge what you did, and then having people jump through hoops on this forum to find out the real reason.

As I said, it was a skill ban that was poorly handled (both my own and Ibin's).

Arguing will not help your case. Either submit a video, as requested, or move on.

the "accidental" was for another person and that has already been sorted. Not you.

The accidental was for me. GORGE specifically asked sgt.SID why "the face" (me) was banned. He replied that it was accidental (this is in the chat logs I linked).

This is my ENSL account: ENSL . My UWE forum account: rantology - Unknown Worlds Entertainment .

Here's several competitive games I've played in, I hope this suffices for video evidence:

sting_reddog - NSL Balance Mod Cup Match | Damage Networks vs. Seraphic Nexus | 6/22/13 | 10am PDT/7pm CEST | REDDOG.TV | Pre-Match Banter
sting_reddog - NSL Balance Mod Cup Match | Damage Networks vs. Seraphic Nexus | 6/22/13 | 10am PDT/7pm CEST | REDDOG.TV | YouTube.com/STINGRedDog
sting_reddog - NSL Season 2 Semifinals Match | Breakfast Klub vs. Damage Networks | 5/19/13 | 6:20pm PDT/3:20am CEST | REDDOG.TV | RAFFLECAST
sting_reddog - NSL Season 2 Semifinals Match | Breakfast Klub vs. Damage Networks | 5/19/13 | 6:20pm PDT/3:20am CEST | REDDOG.TV | YouTube.com/STINGRedDog
sting_reddog - ENSL Season 2 Match | Damage Networks vs. All-In | 4/10/13 | 6pm PDT | REDDOG.TV | YouTube.com/STINGRedDog
sting_reddog - ENSL Season 2 Match | Damage Networks vs. Breakfast Klub | 3/18/13 | 7pm PDT | REDDOG.TV | YouTube.com/STINGRedDog
sting_reddog - ENSL Invitational Qualifer Match | Damage Networks vs. only Parasite | Casters: RedDog & Vindaloo | REDDOG.TV

I'm not trying to be difficult about it, the biggest issue I have with this is how the admin handled the ban in the first place. (no spectating, said nothing to me before I was banned, had to be asked several times to even acknowledge the ban, and then gave false reasons for the ban).

The admin has no obligation to explain to other players why he banned you, it is simply none of their business. You on the other hand are able to get all the information you need by coming here as you have and appealing your ban. The ban is between you and the banning admin not the other players at the discretion of the banning admin. The banning admin gave you a simple way to have your ban lifted, I would recommend taking him up on that.

We don't have to go into details why you were banned. All I can say is sid was doing his best to keep the server clean.

In any case after discussion with him, he agreed to lift your ban. Enjoy the server

BTW your face and the script to change it (with the directional controls?) is evil. Just kidding; I was wondering which smurf it was the other night though :p .

Back