Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION | TBGclan.com | 1000 TIX | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
a few minutes before this post
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
had numbers in his name, that's all i remember
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
"suspicious gameplay"
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Pretty vague explanation for the ban so there's no way I can even defend myself. I think the ban is a bit ridiculous seeing as I didn't even do good. I think it's just a case of badmin.

In the ban message it also said I was expected to provide a video?

A few things:
1. my computer can barely run bf3 as it is, running fraps on top of that would make the game unplayable. So, no, I cannot do that.
2. How am I supposed to provide a video of something from the past that I may have not even been recording to defend myself?
3. if you expect someone who is cheating is going to send you a video of them cheating to prove they aren't cheating you are crazy.

I think it would be a bit more apt that the accuser provide a video of me playing "suspiciously" so I could at least defend myself. As it is I don't even know what was suspicious about my gameplay in the first place.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

To respond to your statements :

You don't take a video of the past you take a video of yourself playing using the same weapon or whatever you were doing before receiving a ban

Not true we had many post videos of themselves playing in the past and bans were lifted. We can't see you playing in first person because dice never implemented this but we do our best to keep the server clean by looking at stats watching in third person pbbans and more. This is not the case of "badmin"

When something happens to you and you don't like it, its not necessarily the case of badmin.

Ban is up to to admin on this one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I specifically asked for you to provide video of game play with both SKS and M39. I would like to see how those two weapons are being used to down players from 100% to 0% with one shot. Once you have provided gameplay, your appeal will be taken into consideration.

Back