Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 ARMORED KILL NO LAG | TBGclan.com | 1000 TIX
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
12:29 AM EST (6/27/2013)
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Unknown
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
http://i.imgur.com/UKl34Ok.png Hacking/Cheating?
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Hello,

I recently tried to join your server to try and get a few high ticket rounds of Armored Kill maps in, however it seems I was banned for hacking/cheating. I was very surprised by this as I am currently the Lead Administrator for the Conquest server over at purebattlefield.org. I'm our main anti-cheat guy as well, which made me raise my eyebrows high at my being banned (apparently before I've ever even played on your servers).

If someone could take a look into this for me, I'd appreciate it.

I have had some trouble in the past with Metabans accounts banning me for my "appearance" in hack videos, usually showcasing nxhacks newest tools, however that entire fiasco is explained here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kZ4k5Q296Qf8ZMZ5idKxj0m3bYCWOw0gD65E954o-rI/edit

I am also protected by some of the largest Metabans Anti-Cheat accounts on Metabans right now, have worked extensively with LevelBF, CEVO.com and have been vetted by AntiCheat Inc in a full background check.

Thanks,

Brian Hedrick
(A.K.A. Comby_McBeardz)
Lead Administrator
Purebattlefield.org
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Has there been any word on this? I'd be happy to discuss this in a Teamspeak if needed.

Thanks,

-Brian

Hello again,

Just checking in to see if there's anymore information I could provide to expedite this process? Let me know.

Thanks,

-Brian

If we need anything, we'll post it in either this thread or through pm.

Alright, thanks very much. Just trying to see if there was any way I could help speed up the process is all.

-Brian

Back