Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! | TBGclan.com | 1000 TIX | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
3:11AM PT time
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Don't remember
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Racial Slur
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I said (sorry I'm going to say the actual word i used to virgin eyes may want to skip reading this) randomly; "I dare you "niggas" to come down to D and try to take it."

In NO WAY was i trying to offend anyone or did i EVER see a warning letting me know i should not say it. If i had a warning, i would not have said it. I am also not a racist individual. I also am not a person that cannot tell when i am crossing a line. I MEANT the "slur" as a "C'mon guys bring it on" sort of thing... Obviously if this ban gets lifted i wont be saying any racial slurs on the server anymore. It is simply the way I talk to my friends, BLACK friends may I add. Sorry if I offended anyone got oh MAN. You guys gotta give WAY MORE of a heads up i had NO indication of that not being allowed on the server. And im NOT one to read the "fine print" just like...ban someone for a day or maybe even two?! letting them know NOT to do it again and if they do it twice it'll be forever? Whoever makes the rules around here isn't doing it right, imo.. Like I have already apologized once and i will once again; I'm sorry.

Don't want to get TOO out of hand here but i don't see "cracka" or "white devil" as a ban word? White people are known as the most racist race. Maybe its a stereo type, maybe its the truth: idk. Listen, I love your servers and I have great ping on them. And i LOVE Strike At Karkand. Please just lift the ban and you wont see my face or name, whatever. Popping up here again in your forums.

Thanks,
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I checked the server page; clearly i missed the #1 rule. Which is no racial slurs. That is my fuck up. However, my point of view still stands. I DO believe in second chances in small things like this. Meant it as a pump up for my team. You can give me the run down like i already have seen you do to MANY other players. Simply say "Go play on our other servers". That's an easy way out for you and you have to admit it. This is frustrating me to a point a point where i feel like you guys are the Grinch. I was seen as the Grinch who stole the fun out of gaming but after all that has happened, you have been the true Grinch all along. I dont take these things seriously that often at all. But THIS ONE is really bugging me.

You probably didn't even read my entire post. "Oh he said it!" Sir, no disrespect just another POV, BUT. You would all do horrible in politics and as a judge. You simply shrug it off as nothing. Which is scary because we live in 2013. yes 2013!. And you're using the same mindset that kings in the medieval ages had. They were ruthless morons that didn't know to to treat their people and give second chances. I know you're not lifting the ban. And i hope you can go home to your wife and let her know that you did not give a 19 trying to get his masters in business a second chance today. Reeeaaally do hope you are proud of yourself. And NO i am AM NOT proud of myself for saying the slur.

Sorry but we couldn't possibly be more clear about our stance on racial slurs. What one person says in jest can too easily be taken offensively by another particularly when dealing with racial slurs/epithets/slang. It would be too onerous for us to parse every use of a word that could be considered racially offensive. Ban stays.

You probably didn't even read my entire post. "Oh he said it!" Sir, no disrespect just another POV, BUT. You would all do horrible in politics and as a judge. You simply shrug it off as nothing. Which is scary because we live in 2013. yes 2013!. And you're using the same mindset that kings in the medieval ages had. They were ruthless morons that didn't know to to treat their people and give second chances. I know you're not lifting the ban. And i hope you can go home to your wife and let her know that you did not give a 19 trying to get his masters in business a second chance today. Reeeaaally do hope you are proud of yourself. And NO i am AM NOT proud of myself for saying the slur.

anddddddd the bottoms line is: you made the mistake, there is no fine print to read! A message flashes up in your HUD the minute you first spawn in the server! there is one rule that we instantly ban for and that is the use of racial slurs. It's only negotiable when people say it in a typo by mistake. We are reasonable people, and as such we have instituted rules that you must abide by. If you break a rule you must accept the consequences via a warning, kick or ban.

We don't care if that's the way you talk, around your friends or your black friends. For a 19 year old who claims to be getting a masters degree and someone who is educated you lack insight, maturity and personal responsibility to accept the fact that you are banned for your actions. Do not try to turn this around and make us look like some nazi Gestapo rule enforcers. What is astounding is that in your pretentious claim to be a well educated man who has such astounding perspective about the world... you ask to be given a second chance over the most crude and bigoted offenses of the English language... and its 2013!!!. Then you try to give us a history lesson!? Really.... You are indeed as oblivious as you are pompously pretentious....

Understandingly your frustrations are valid About not being ale to return to the sever after 1 racial slur , however look it this from a more realistic POV. We have thousands of players across our servers daily almost all of the those players don't need to use or even use racially charged language to play battlefield. In our eyes your focus should be on the game and assisting your teammates on the mission objective. It should not be typing ridiculous taunts and racial language in the chat box. This is a video game, there is no room for that. Especially on our servers.

pending the ban managers comments , I believe we are done here

Could not have said it better myself Lex. Were done. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back