BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
24/7 Back To Karkand
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
June 24th, 1:00 am
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
automatic
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I said: "are there any jews here?" and i got banned. false positive...i am a jew myself
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Not a false positive....Sorry, your ban will NOT be lifted on that server, feel free to fuck shit up on our other servers! (dont use slurs/slang or you will be banned again)

who cares what your race/religion/creed is........this is a gaming community.....IT DOES NOT BELONG!!!!!!

the reason it mattered if there were any other jewish people there was because i had a question about yiddish. the word "jew" identifies a group of people. it's only racist when used in a mean way, so I can't really understand why you don't think it's a false positive.

We will read the chat logs from the start and let you know. But honestly like snake said, this is a game not synagogue or religious online seminar.

Keep the religious aspect to yourself. Safer this way.

Most of the time on a video game where people are shooting each other is not usually a place to ask a question like that. If the question was so pressing there is a search engine for that.

Google.

There you can find a great number of answers to life's pressing inquiries. Not on our servers dude.

You are correct in the context of identifying a rave of people, however as the masses who have come before you in FPS land, the mention of anything racially identified in an FPS usually results in some sort of derogatory comments.

I see right through your clever ruse my friend, trolling will also get you banned, especially for trying to instigate racially charged comments

After reviewing this thoroughly there is a good chance that you may have been asking a legit question. If there was any previous belligerent chat posts from you prior the outcome would have been different.

Having said this. This is a game, I don't know why people insist on talking about religion, ethnicity or race in a game. We don't want that crap in our gaming servers. Period.

From now on, do not type in anything relating to ethnicity, race or religion. If you trip the filter it will not be removed. Just play the game and have fun.

Your ban has been lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back