Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBG Karkand (I think)
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
Over a year ago (I think)
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Not sure, auto I believe
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Racism. I was stupid, I used hateful language and like the few times it's happened in real life I genuinely am sorry, and will make sure that if the ban is lifted it will not happen again. I do feel bad, as I know how words can hurt and certain thoughts, hate speech, words... can really continue the cycle of negativity.

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate any consideration given and will become a productive member of your gaming community servers.

-Daniel O'Rilley
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Like I said in the above form, I made a very large and embarrassing (to me anyway) type of mistake that I do regret, and will learn from regardless of the ban being lifted or not.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Before you filling out the ban appeal form, it clearly tells you racial slurs cannot be lifted. Sorry. You are welcomed to play on our other remaining servers.

I understand rules are there for a reason. The odd thing is though, I think somehow I was globally banned? Because I can't get on any TBG servers.

Your name Stottlemeyer does not even exist with pbbans or BF3 which means you did not provide your correct in game alias.

Your bf3 alias is Stottlemeyerr with two Rs.

And the alias you were banned was Purplegreen and I know why you cannot join the other servers. You were banned for the same thing.

Karkand server:

[02.25.2012 23:49:52] f2fxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx26cec76 "PurpleGreen" "65.33.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! niggers LOLIMMAGET BANNED. We can kill eachother, BUT NO BAD WORDS! Spics. Bye. 2/25/2012 9:49:54 PM"

You were also banned on metro for

[03.12.2012 21:41:14] f2fxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxec76 "PurpleGreen" "65.33.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! I am a spammer Xtasy5150, you're a I am a spammer 3/12/2012 7:41:13 PM"

You were banned on armored kill

[04.02.2012 15:25:01] CDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx15E6 "PurpleGreen" "65.33.xxxxxxxxxxxxx:3659" Banning for Racial Slur!! I am a spammer 4/2/2012 1:25:01 PM"

Clearly getting banned on one server wasn't enough for you. Did you not get the message the first ban that we do not tolerate racism on our servers? We have a white yell message displaying on the screen as soon as you join as well as scrolling every 5 minutes in the server.

You are a repeat offender looking at those dates. These bans will not be lifted. Sorry.

I was taught that while second-chances are never a granted; they can be a useful tool of humanitarianism. Yet, this clan (which dedicates itself to good behavior and clean fun) will not even consider it? I am not upset, and I accept the bans will not be lifted. But please ask yourself something personally in real life, if you... a human who makes mistakes... were to mess up, would you want a second chance? Would you want to prove yourself from your wrongdoing? I would think so, and you would probably be shocked at the hypocrisy if said "clean, and well behaved" clan or people were to instantly deny your genuine desire to change yourself and your ways. No matter how bad the charge, no matter how much words hurt, we must find it within ourselves to accept our human condition and forgive. Otherwise, how are we to evolve?

Sadly not all are capable of forgiveness or giving second chances, but when I was personally thrown into the mix once I realized just how important they can be. Giving up complete hope on others is not unforgivable, but a sad reality for the individual at hand.

-Dan O'

Ps: If you would be so kind as to delete this forum account as I wont be needing it. I don't want to clutter up your memberslisting. Thank you.

And your second and third chances went by the wayside on the other servers for the same exact problem. Nice to see you learned your lesson 3 times over and didn't repeat the offensive slurs. You're forgiven for being stupid, now move on to other servers!

Personal bashing and attacks are not necessary Deadred. Seems like a load of malarkey and hypocrisy to me. Also, they all happened within a few months of eachother as I must have been going through a racist dumbass lapse I grant you yes, but over a year later there is still no chance of hope? Obviously if lifted and I F up again I'm right back to banned... so what's the risk?

Anyway, I do not wish to argue your policy as you wrote it, paid for it, and enforce it as such. I get it.

Like it or not, those are our rules, and it states when joining the server that racial slur bans will not be lifted. It also says this when you are appealing your ban.

You disrespected and mocked our rule 3 times.

I must say you are the first person in 5 years who gave us the finger and continued to use racial slurs in our other servers after being banned.

And at your age using that kind of language? Appalling.

Forgiveness? Yes had you used once, you would be allowed on our other servers when we could have easily extended that ban to all the servers. But instead you decided to use racial slurs over and over again getting yourself banned and asking for forgiveness? I wonder how many servers you have used racial slurs on. Probably A LOT.

Use this as a stepping stone when playing on our other servers. People don't want to hear that garbage. Play the game, leave racism out of a game that supposed to be fun.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back