TBGclan.com | 24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
Not 100% sure, about a month ago
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
I wasnt playing at the time.
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I had made a mistake and left my computer up with the game, one of my "friends" who had too much to drink said a racial slur. I wasnt playing at the time and later found out i was banned, thats why i was unaware of the exact time and date, I didnt realize i was banned till after he left.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I had made a mistake and left my computer up with the game, one of my "friends" who had too much to drink said a racial slur. I wasnt playing at the time and later found out i was banned, thats why i was unaware of the exact time and date, I didnt realize i was banned till after he left. I understand it was my account that said it and i want to apologize for that, if you look at my record i have never been banned from any servers (i dont know if you can actually see that) and am a respectful player.
either way i want to also apologize for what was said.
Thanks
Robert Moritz
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

05/18/2013 was the day of the ban and you know for a fact that your friend was using your PC at that very moment? We hear my friend or brother excuse all the time. Whether its true or not all I can say is you are responsible for your account and computer.

We cannot lift this ban, we have 0 tolerance for racist comments.

Well not and excuse just the truth.
thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.
Robert

BTW yes i know for a fact he was using my PC at the time, after i mentioned i was banned from a the server and didnt know why he admitted he caused the ban, and i proceeded to say some VERY not nice words to him.
Robert

Back