BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 AIR MAPS NO LAG | TBGclan.com |1000 TICKET | 64P
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
June 9th 2013
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Auto
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I mis-typed the word "ping" and so it came out "pnig" -- this resulted in an auto ban.

Here's the actual quote from my BattleLog status:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'DaveInsurgent' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! 25 ms pnig and things still jump all over the place 6/9/2013 1:53:43 PM" [Admin Decision
Any additional comments you would like to add?
There were several (like more than 3) people on your server yelling actual racist things repeatedly that the word-ban did not pick up, it seems to be kind of poorly implemented.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

A head admin will look into this.

I doubt anyone got away with saying anything. The log's will be pulled and checked and thous that got away with anything . Will get there ban.

Lifted. Thanks for the headsup on the others; going through the chatlogs there's a fair bit of creative filter dodging. Quite a few new bans on the way.

Thanks guys. I didn't mean to imply that you were doing something wrong, just the auto-filter wasn't picking it up. Your server performs really well.

Back