BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
metro
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
2 weeks or so ago
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Stated that I was hacking and this is the reason that comes up when i try to join server
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Firstly I have never hacked
Secondly I mostly use the PKP Pecheng and was doing so this instance as I was trying to get my kills into the top 1000 so had been playing pretty solid for two weeks whilst on holidays
I was simply laying down with bipod either in lockers or around the train depending on how the game was going
Pretty sure that I got x=FAST=x with a nemesis kill or seven and that may have been what got me banned
The only thing I would have been guilty of was playing with a ping of around 200 which is due to me being in Australia, if you want to ban me for that fine but I am not a hacker and I was only playing on a US server as this was a populated server at 4 in the morning
Anyhow thanks for letting me state my case and hopefully you allow me to play on your servers again or at least remove the hackusation as I am a legit player
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

we thank you for the appeal, a Head Admin/Banning Admin should be with you shortly.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I played bf3 for the first time in months last week on our TDM server and that was it. So you didn't get me with a nemesis kill, sadly.

And I did not ban you. I would only ban someone in bf3 from a player report and nobody reported you.

It does not indicate who banned you but I see nothing in your stats. Give it a few hours to see if someone will come forward if not, this will be lifted.

I remember the name but not a ban being given out... the only thing I can think of would possibly be c4 glitching... I dont remember anything spectacular in game play... And now that I think about it I'm sure it was c4 glitching. So as long as you agree to follow by the rules of the server then I see no reason to lift the ban.

Back