battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 AIR MAPS! | 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
5/21/2013 10:54:15 PM"
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
automattic
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Hi. The story is, i was playing with my friend he told to come to his squad, but he said "gold nigg" then he got banned after that he told what happened , then i went to a squad that was -AIR-FuBaNaToR in it i told him my friend got banned because he said nigg then i pressed enter after that i got banned that whole the story. And this is the reason : Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'SibLex' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! FuB , my friend got banned because he said "nigg" 5/21/2013 10:54:15 PM" [Admin Decision]. i hope you guys unban me because i am good guy :) Thanks a lot
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Good guy or not, we do not lift bans for any racial slurs. Your friend will not be unbanned, and while you are correct that you typed that to Fub, we will discuss your ban. Please be patient.

A head Admin will check into this.
As for your friend ,if he indeed called a player "nigg" then his ban will stay
Siblex does play in the server a lot and has as of late been playing by the rules.
Edit: ^ what Chuck said

Your story checks out and I will lift yours. Sadly your friend's ban will stay.

Back