battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
may 4h 2013 at 4 am gmt -3
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
admin
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Hello friend, another player that was with me on the tank called me a dumbfuck and I was trying to be hillarious and said "why ma nigg", I wrote exactly like this and got banned/punkbuster banned, I'm very sorry about that, in no circumstances I was trying to be a racist or anything like that. I truly apologize and if you can unban me I promise that will never happen again. Thank you very much.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

We do not lift bans for racial slurs regardless of the context. You are welcome to play on our other servers but any further infractions of the racial slur rule will result in a ban across all of our servers. We welcome foul language, however racial slurs simply cannot be tolerated.

I understand that rules must be followed, but if you could read the log and tell me the name of the guy who insulted me, then I could try to invite him here to help me appeal my case, he offended me with no reason, and that's why i said that in an impulse, when in fact i was wanting to say something like "why my man", "my dude", "my friend", or something like that.

We do not lift bans for racial slurs, in the ban appeal form it does state that. The only time we would even consider lifting a racial slur ban is if it was clearly a typo.

I saw that before trying, even read the sticker. I thought I should try to appeal because I don't feel/think I was being a racist at all, since I wasn't diminishing any race or ethnic group based on their skin color/culture. I come from a country that knows very well what true racism is.

To me it was just another bad/foul world that we all see and hear everyday at crime films and rap songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back