Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
24/7 metro
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
5 hours ago
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
unknown
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
didn't know i was banned as i had closed firefox, i thought i just crashed. i have no idea who or why i was banned last battle report is http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/59934304/243204681/
my stats http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Lac_42o/stats/243204681/
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I PM'd the admin that banned you. Please wait for him to respond. Do you have a you tube channel with game play?

I PM'd the admin that banned you. Please wait for him to respond. Do you have a you tube channel with game play?
yes. bf3_2013_04_14_02_08_51_047 - YouTube and bf3_2013_04_14_02_21_35_743 - YouTube . hope this helps. recording at 1080 wasn't that great to play kinda laggy but no point in making a video you tell what the heck is going on, but my old e8400 core 2 duo and evga gtx 580 did better than i thought it would. I'd like to add that i wouldn't go through all this trouble if i didn't like playing on your servers it's nice to have active admins on. i think we all know this games hit reg is poo poo but i love bf so until something better comes along...thanks

I was the admin who banned you. I very rarely ban anyone. But since you constantly drop me and other members with one to two shots I banned you. The last straw was you dropping me and avery with one bullet from an SKS.
You show me a video of how this is possible and I'll lift the ban.

I was the admin who banned you. I very rarely ban anyone. But since you constantly drop me and other members with one to two shots I banned you. The last straw was you dropping me and avery with one bullet from an SKS.
You show me a video of how this is possible and I'll lift the ban.
head shots, using the sks(29% HsKr) like an assault rifle, 45 seconds into the 2nd video 2nd kill many bullets fired one hit marker and a head shot. also BF3 Cheat-O-Meter for Lac_42o 0.1% hardly cheater stats. like i said earlier its hard to perform well while recording at 1080 on my old rig.

like I said show me how you kill 2 guys with one bullet from an SKS? That is all I'm gonna say about this.

you don't know for sure that it happened as you say,how could you. you don't get a hs notification only the player that gets the kill gets that as well as a double kill notice but you want me to recreate something i didn't do. i would remember getting a 2 for 1,which sniper rifles can get in rare circumstances. i never have cheated or glitched use hacks or macros that is what i know for a fact. you seem set in your way of keeping me banned without any thing other than a feeling i was cheating, i used to take hackusations as compliments but it seems everyone is accusing each other lately.

As far as I'm concerned your ban should stay. I'm done with this dude.
I'll leave this to an HA. And will respect their decision on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back