BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
24/7 B2K
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
8:30 pm 4/2/13
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
n/a
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
If other head admin disagree and believe your story they are more than welcomed to lift this but I will not. We had regulars get banned before and try to vindicate themselves while making that very same claim. We had 50 year olds using racial slurs.

Talking to them on ts? Where is your other conversation then? The only only thing you said was damn spic in caps. I saw no other "conversation" with your friends like you said.

But I'm just one guy I will let the other head admins decide
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Continued clame.

The reason you dont see anymore conversation was because it happpend 5-10 sec after i spawned in. I joind the server fired up TS, tabbed back into game heared them talking about explosive spcilization and how it was useless when not carrying explosives. When i realized my mic wasnt working i typed Dumb spci , tabbed out and unmuted my Mic and boom i was banned.

Also i never said i was in conversation, i was comenting on their conversation. I joined in the middle of it.

"reffering to my squad mates TS conversation".

As for caps I will also mention a sec time that my Pass Word is in all caps. For a matter of fact every password i use in life is in all caps. Even the one for this forum. Plus i dont even understand why caps would make a diffrence.

Thanks

DJ
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

[17:18:16] DJDUPONT04 - Russian Army > DUMB SPIC

Generally we do not lift bans on racial slurs, but wait for the banning admin to show up.

I typed "Dumb spic" in chat, but ment Dumb Spci reffering to my squad mates TS conversation about how his current specialization was useless. My "Mic" was not working. Anyway banned for racial slur. :(

not buying it. as you could have just said something to them on TS and not in chat.

so if you asking for votes from HA for pulling your ban.

no need for it in game chat at all for any reason. look directed to me. not even sure what you mean by "Dumb Spci"

No.

Your story doesn't make any sense, and trying to convince us otherwise is fruitless, as it is apparent that the word you meant to say was said, in all capital letters mind you.

Words have meanings, and actions have consequences for lack of social maturity.

Ban Appeal Denied.

You are more than welcome to play on our other servers.

Unless anyone else has any objections I believe this subject to be closed.

not buying it. as you could have just said something to them on TS and not in chat.

so if you asking for votes from HA for pulling your ban.

no need for it in game chat at all for any reason. look directed to me. not even sure what you mean by "Dumb Spci"

Saying in TS would have required me to TAB out while i was a live and playing. Dumb Spci refers to dumb specialization "I believe some people call it squad perk" Which to this day i still dont understand why, and if look back at the earlyer ban apple relateing to this one you would see it.

No.

Your story doesn't make any sense, and trying to convince us otherwise is fruitless, as it is apparent that the word you meant to say was said, in all capital letters mind you.

Words have meanings, and actions have consequences for lack of social maturity.

Ban Appeal Denied.

You are more than welcome to play on our other servers.

Unless anyone else has any objections I believe this subject to be closed.

Again all caps was used because my caps lock wa son from loging in on battle log i will say it again my everday passwords are always all caps.

I would really appreicate if you would lift my ban, your server is the only B2K server thats populated 24/7. I only play back to karkand. I would even be willing to donate as a good gesture "Like paying an infraction".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back