BF3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
2013 03 24 2120 EDT
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Auto
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Someone in the game said something like "stop using an ambot, jew!" I responded, "What did you just say? Consider yourself banned." I was bluffing, obviously, as I have no authority to ban people on your servers.

When my squad member asked, "For what?" I responded, "Not you. I was talking about the guy that said "jew." It was at that point that I was auto-banned from the server.

It is obvious from the conversation that I was simply responding to a question asked by my squad mate. It is also obvious from the conversation that I understand the rules on your server and I would not bother appealing if I had deliberately violated them.

I write a lot of horrible things when playing BF3, but I have never, and will never, use a racial slur on your server.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I am not finding your ban in the database, are you sure you are giving us the correct server and player name?

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'QarloClobregnny' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! I mean the guy who said "jew." 3/27/2013 6:20:42 PM" [Admin Decision]

I typed the date incorrectly when I submitted the form. It was today, not the 24th. When I try to join the server, I now receive this message:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'QarloClobregnny' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Oh, yes. I see now that I spelled it with two Gs instead of two Ns.

Thanks, guys.

Back