Battle Field 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 Metro
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
March 23 @ 3:20
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Never saw who admin was
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I was banned for using racist remarks by admin desicion. All i said was, and this is verbatum. " Good thinking, i was throwing nades at C the whole time ". I was being a wise guy when somebody said to toss nades at B. Few seconds later i was kicked for racism. I do have a SS of the players that were there is it helps. Kinda ticked me off so i went to battle log and took it.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Here is the link to the SS. http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk134/ownTer/Capture-12_zps203a1b84.png

Ive a lot of fun on you're sever and play there a lot. I would like to think you dont have butt sore admins banning people like this as ive never had issues before. None the less, thanks for any help resolving this isse. Hope to hear from someone soon.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Sorry i could not find the " edit " button. After looking at the list of players there. I noticed " SirTipiET ". Im not try to point fingers, but i did shoot him a few times and remember shooting him right before i was banned. Again, sorry .

It was an automatic script that caught a typo:

[22:19:07] Samsqu8nch - US Army > good thinking...ive been thrownig at C flag this whole time

I caught it & unbanned you. It might take a few moments; please try to rejoin and let us know.

Back