Ban Appeal
What is your in game ALIAS(es)
Smokey-HIT
Which game is it?
Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
about 6, 7 days ago 16:00 - 18:00 PM ( i'm not very sure)
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
I dont know, I think it was a script.
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
"Racial slurs (We don't care about the circumstances.). Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example."

Hi guys, well I'm new on this server, actualy I was played 4 or 5 times and I enjoyed a lot, but if now i'm here I came with a problem.. Like I sayd I played few times then some of my good friends joined me and we maked a squad. I'm not a very "chat guy" in game but sometimes I type..most times when i do something funny or other player does, you know what I mean.
So I got banned for calling one of my friends "nigga" . we know each other and we say many other names but in a good way because we speack like that.. Then BUM it comes the ban! I know its my mistake because I didnt read the rules but I was having so much fun playing and we all know that 99% of the players dont do that. Now I saw that its stupid not to read it but its too late. First time I was not sure why I got banned so I asked one of my friends what happend and he see the rules on the server but he got benned too (he challange the script to make sure if thats the problem lol). Aaa and I dindt say that in public I used squad chat.

I'm not a kid who is raging in game
I dont use cheats
I dont call other people racial or other names because i'm mad
I dont play like a noob killing my teammates

All I want to say is I'm sorry about all this misunderstanding and if you guys can remove my ban I will be very grateful for that because I really enjoied the server otherwise I will not be here searching , registering and sharing this long story with you. (sorry about this and my bad english)

Thank's and I hope to see you guys soon

PS: if is possible an administrator to send me a list of server admins
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Are you sure you spelled your in game name exactly?

Are you sure you spelled your in game name exactly?
Ohhhh I forgot to tell that time I was using Smokey-ELITE then I tryied to change my name in Smokey-HIT because I thought my ban will be removed on that name. yea....

False positive? Really?

Banning for Racial Slur!! i fuck niggas 3/6/2013 12:38:13 PM

Ban stays.
Next time it will be extended to all TBG servers.

yea..... I was ashamed about that and didnt want to say that I'm the one who challanged the script. I really was not referring to anyone!! Why I will be here trying to solve all this when I could be on other servers playing. So please accept my apologize and let me play there and I can asure this will not be happening again! I'm realy not a bad person/player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back