bf3
Server name that you were banned on:
BF3 Karkand 24/7
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
month or so ago
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
dont know
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I talked with Hydrohybrid today on another server. He told me to come here. I was banned for being in the room on the backstreet of A. I showed him the room and he stated that I should not have been banned for being inside of it. Please unban as I like your server and will comply with all your server rules. Thanks guys for your time. DAve
Any additional comments you would like to add?
-
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

I PM'd the admin that banned you. Please wait for him to respond.

Will you please post a video of you entering this room. I'm currently discussing the matter with other admins. Please be patient while we try to resolve the issue.

I do not have a video of me entering the room. If there is a way to located it,Please advise. I have never recorded on BF3. Thanks... Dave

You can use FRAPS to record your gameplay then upload it to YouTube. I specifically request that you take gameplay footage of you entering the above mentioned room.

Not sure what FRAPS is, nor am I comptuer savvy. Its not like the battle recorder on BF2?, which is real simple to use. Anyhow... you want me to go to a server and record me getting into the room? Like a 20 second video? This is so you know what room im talking about or how to get in it? Thanks in advance for you assistance. Dave

Not sure what FRAPS is, nor am I comptuer savvy. Its not like the battle recorder on BF2?, which is real simple to use. Anyhow... you want me to go to a server and record me getting into the room? Like a 20 second video? This is so you know what room im talking about or how to get in it? Thanks in advance for you assistance. Dave

Yes, exactly. FRAPS is a free program used to record, but you may use whatever you're comfortable with.

Back