Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
12/24/2012 - 10:15 EST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
None given.
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Hacking...having a high K/D
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Been a regular on the server for at least 6 months. Randomly got banned for "hacking". Been a highly skilled FPS player for quite some time and do not see a reason why I should get banned for playing normally. Feel free to view my stats and battlelogs. Normally have a 2.5+ K/D (base) higher K/D based on the amount of times I get revived.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

a head admin will look into this matter. Please be patient and thank your for your appeal!

I have informed the admin that banned you to reply. He is away for a few days for the holidays. Let me post something in another area of the site and see what we can do.

ZephyrusAurai,

Sorry for any grief this might have caused. Over the course of two rounds we banned 4-5 players that were obvious with one shot kills and the stats that deserve a hall of fame endorsement. I think you were accidentally implicated in these actions while we were trying to clean up the server. No hard feelings, ban removed. Have Fun!

ZephyrusAurai,

Sorry for any grief this might have caused. Over the course of two rounds we banned 4-5 players that were obvious with one shot kills and the stats that deserve a hall of fame endorsement. I think you were accidentally implicated in these actions while we were trying to clean up the server. No hard feelings, ban removed. Have Fun!

Ah alright. Perfectly understandable. Thank you and have a merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Back