Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 ARMORED KILL CQ 1000+ TICK | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
10/12/2012, 12:00PM CST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Auto/Punkbuster
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
" 'CHUY-THE-CHALUPA' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! kick juggarjew - his vagina is running 10/12/2012 9:59:18 AM" [Admin Decision] "
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Not sure why I was banned. I did not say any racial slurs and was only calling another player a vagina. The player's name is "juggarjew"
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Alright double checking now and then we will see about banning this player for his name.

Confirmed. Juggarjew is banned and you will be unbanned in a moment.

I do have to say though... what the fuck:

hahaha - come on - you're taking it out of context ;) You know how trash talk goes down on a server!

Also, why is 'Jew' a banning key word? Jew is like 'white' or 'black' or 'Christian.' ;) I'm jewish which would make me a Jew which I am not offended by when people point out the fact ;)

A good reason would be 99.9% of the time it is used in an offense manner in the game and just plain doesn't have any place in BF3. I mean if Call of Duty comes out with a multiplayer infiltrate the concentration camp mode then we would rethink it for say that game. People screaming a word in an offensive manner when an admin is not around makes for a not so nice environment for some people. We would rather ban them automatically and sort the rest later. Its not prefect but...

Back