Server name that you were banned on:
Wake Island
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
9:19am EST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I do not know
Any additional comments you would like to add?
For some reason, when I got banned it said "Gr3asefire"? I would like to know why I got banned when Iall i was doing was flying the helicopter?
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Manbra' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Grease is the one that banned you, I will notify him. Please be patient and wait for his response.

Manbra was in game wearing the tags "TBGr" which are the tags for an active recruit. Bongman asked Manbra to jump on TS and manbra indicated he did not use it. I then asked "how did you become a recruit without TS?" I then checked the site and saw that he was only a registered user not a TBG recruit. I then went back to game and asked him to remove the tags which was ignored so I then kicked him. When he returned to the game I asked again about the tags and got no response. My decision at that time was to then ban him and sort it out here.

Manbra was in game wearing the tags "TBGr" which are the tags for an active recruit. Bongman asked Manbra to jump on TS and manbra indicated he did not use it. I then asked "how did you become a recruit without TS?" I then checked the site and saw that he was only a registered user not a TBG recruit. I then went back to game and asked him to remove the tags which was ignored so I then kicked him. When he returned to the game I asked again about the tags and got no response. My decision at that time was to then ban him and sort it out here.

Opps sorry dude :p My mistake, I was tired of hearing Keel sluring at me so I put the box to HIDDEN. I will get TS right now for you.

*Sorry for the double post I am a recruit, that is why I have the tags on, but I will download TS asap.

Why didnt you just say that to me in game? Would have made this sooooooooooo much easier.

No worries sorry for the misunderstanding! Have fun and enjoy the servers!

anyway this is a reason we ask people to be on TS. make it much easier to figure out who's who.

I love that, but if you like dogs so much, I've got one that you'll like too.

If Sixer has his ways with dogs like he does with cats... I feel sorry for the mini picher.

Back