Server name that you were banned on:
tbg 24/7 wake island
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
6/28 8 pm
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I typed the word I am a spammer
Any additional comments you would like to add?
i really am sorry for saying that idk what came over me the admin that was on kept killing people because he supposeably thought people where cutting in line then when i was waiting in line ty cut me so i said the word I am a spammer on accident.
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

the server i was on was my favorite server i was always on it even if there was only 2 people playing... and trust me i will never say that word again i never say it idk why i did

Are you retarded? Apparently... that and racist.

Ban Denied. Find another server to play on, the rules scroll in game.

I had issues with this clown in Wake two days ago. Nothing serious but the writing was on the wall, he was sure to tell me he was one of the people who was on that server all the time. Shit, just read his appeal, I think I was the admin he's talking about. I don't remember him popping the filter.

awwwww... I missed his juvenile attempt at being humerus.. hahahaha.. Oh WELL!! ;D

Haha, I was on when this happened. I was playing on Air Maps I believe and he finally got in a jet and I shot him down and he called me a "F'n N*****" and 1 sec later AUTO BAN. I tried to ScreenShot it but for some reason it didn't register.

Back