Server name that you were banned on:
Karkand IO TBGclan.com
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
3/24 Latenight
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
unknown
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
unknown
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Hello, last night I was banned for unknown reasons. I have been playing on your server for over a month now and enjoy it, I follow the rules so not sure what the reason was. Thank you.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

just find it really odd you have a ton of bans linked to you.

Attachments

• pendelton.jpg
    pendelton.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 19
  • pendelton1.jpg
    pendelton1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 20
Thank you Killingseed, but this concerns me. I only recently started playing again after a long break a few months ago. Before that I think I hadn't played for well over a year, maybe two. How exactly am I linked by GUID to that person and who do I talk to about it? If I was banned once, it can happen again, and I don't want to be considered dirty.

he may have spoofed your guild. i wouldn't know nor care to know how its done.

Thank you Killingseed, but this concerns me. I only recently started playing again after a long break a few months ago. Before that I think I hadn't played for well over a year, maybe two. How exactly am I linked by GUID to that person and who do I talk to about it? If I was banned once, it can happen again, and I don't want to be considered dirty.

You have used the same IP address as him that is how you are linked with him. I guess the day that you used the IP address and the day he used it are different or Seed would not have lifted your ban. BTW he is the founder of BF2142 clan called =WCK=, West Coast Killaz, and a well known hacker.

the location to most the bans are with in your UT area. i would find it hard to believe you dont know anything about the bans.

ban reinstated.

topic closed.

have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back