Server name that you were banned on:
northern strike assult lines
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
2-3-11 around 8 or 9 pm et
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
it didnt say
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
used apc to pod onto the top train rails on the bridge map
Any additional comments you would like to add?
was kicked before because they thought I used rdx to get up there & I was told its ok to get on rails & rooftops because that map has an air transport. sorry for any trouble
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

The admin that banned you will respond shortly, please be patient.

I banned you. But, not for being on the railing. You were banned then because the previous round had ended before I could ban you.

As for actual reason, repeated uncap rape. You have, to my knowledge, been in the uncap almost every single game I've seen you in. Including- Driving Goliaths into uncap, Driving Speeders into uncap, Driving Walkers into uncap, going into uncap on foot and attacking, going into uncap and stealing vehicles and using them to uncap rape...shall I go on?
For the particular instance I finally banned you for, you were on top of the railing in Leipzig attacking the uncap.

I frankly have been incredibly lenient with you since normally people who uncap rape as much as you would have been banned long ago.

This must be appeal week or something.....after all the people I've banned nobody has appealed until this week.....lol.

EDIT:
Currently undecided on whether to lift or not.......

I don't think it was me raping the uncap. I never drove a Goliath or a speeder into an uncap. Man I'm sorry that happens but I think you got me confused with someone else. I remember being on leipzeg on top of the rail but I dont remember attacking the uncap. If I did it wouldve been because i was being shot at by a sniper. I was SL and my guys were spawning on me up there & i had an order to attack the base below it. It couldve been someone on my squad. I'm sorry for the trouble but I do not attack the uncap nearly as much as you think. Again I'm sorry for the trouble, please give me a chance to prove that I dont attack the uncap.

I suggest if you have questions about what constitutes uncap rape you ask.
I will be happy to tell you, particularly when 99% of the NS moderating is done by me these days.

Ban will be lifted. Follow the rules in the future.

Back