Server name that you were banned on:
tbg suez only 64man server
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
0100 02 Feb 2011
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
not given
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
default message
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Like your server, killed my bro killerkeith and wrote snigger and was then banned! Puzzled
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

Please be patient, the banning admin will respond shortly...

Any additional comments you would like to add?
Like your server, killed my bro killerkeith and wrote snigger and was then banned! Puzzled

oh wait... I just read your ban appeal. I can tell you this much, racist comments have a zero tolerance for overturning. But, however I am not a head admin, so you'll have to wait and see what they say.

I understand, I am not trying to argue ;) I am simply just trying help you. But please be patient, it's 1am EST. 99% of us are asleep. I'm 100% this will be addressed in morning.

We have the chat logs and it appears that is not the context you wished to use the word you chose. You have tried to bypass the filter, thus banning yourself. The ban stays.

Appeal denied Thread closed. You are still welcome to play on our other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back