Server name that you were banned on:
2142 Suez Titan
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
jan 31, 20 min ago
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
xxx Rayzor
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Fighting Commander
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I was standing next to the silo, decided to spot the enemy before attacking, became commander, spot the enemy, and when would return to being a soldier (and then fight), I was kicked by "fighting commander". I complained with education and ban.
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

The banning admin will respond shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You're always fighting as commander. I have observed you as fighting commander on another character and when there are no Admin on you abuse the rules. I have kicked you multiple times for this very same thing. Let me reiterate the rules for you. No Fighting Commanders means you cannot leave the titan as commander. You can however defend it. Anytime you are commander outside the titan you ARE a Fighting commander. This is unacceptable. I know it has been explained to you on multiple occasions which is why I chose to ban you. Do you understand the rules? or are you just choosing to ignore them.

I apologize because I really did not know that I can not become commander for a while to spot enemies or send supply when outside Titan. Yes now I understand. I had no intent to thwart or ignore any rule.

I apologize because I really did not know that I can not become commander for a while to spot enemies or send supply when outside Titan. Yes now I understand. I had no intent to thwart or ignore any rule.

Comon, opp how long have you been playing on our servers for lol?

Please make sure you follow the rules.

Back