Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmmikejones

In Game Name Mmmikejones

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned A bit over a week ago?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Someone was making racist jokes, and I tried to be "funny" by saying Nigeria when they said African countries that start with N.
They were trying to bait people to say an inappropriate slur, and I thought like omg Nigeria! But I get how it sounds racist.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Nothing else to say really. I apologize, but I get it if it is not accepted.
Thanks,

Reported here

In Game Name oracle914

Which Server? Battlefield 4 -BF2 Conquest Large

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned : Yesterday 4/14

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for : No idea, possibly idle for too long? Was playing fine yesterday and banned when I tried to join today

In Game Name oracle914

Which Server? Battlefield 4 -BF2 Conquest Large

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned : Yesterday 4/14

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for : No idea, possibly idle for too long? Was playing fine yesterday and banned when I tried to join today

please create your own report.

So you probably already figured it but your appeal has been denied. Youre still allowed on our other servers if you dont repeat this offense.

So you probably already figured it but your appeal has been denied. Youre still allowed on our other servers if you dont repeat this offense.

Thanks Dark! Was wondering when someone would respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back