Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

uTTxAnonymous

In Game Name uTTxAnonymous

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Been too long to remember

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Been too long to remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I have no idea.

Any additional comments you would like to add? GUID: 1d6c1e2f3a37f6a27488c06a8dd84a47

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'uTTxAnonymous' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 8dd84a47

However, I can play on multiple Punkbuster-enabled servers even with this "Global Ban" which got me thinking that this could simply be within the TBG systems since I believe you guys are streaming the PB services or might be some others error. I check clean on the BF4DB and the Fairfight trackers. I have hundreds of hours split between multiple BF games on PC and thousands on consoles. Please let me know if this is something that can be fixed on your end or if this is something I need to keep taking up the chain.

Originally when I was banned I assumed it was a server ban for me running my mouth or some other stupid reason. I have now discovered this is a global ban by joining through the Battlelog for the first time in years. However, as I said earlier I can still play on other PB enabled servers.

Last edited:
Interesting. My only guess is this was false positive from Even Balance. I never had anything happen before in the time of me playing the BF series. I know EB doesn't bother checking their tickets anymore and I don't have a way to disprove it. Any ideas on what else can be done? Regardless of the outcome thank you guys for looking into it.

Interesting. My only guess is this was false positive from Even Balance. I never had anything happen before in the time of me playing the BF series. I know EB doesn't bother checking their tickets anymore and I don't have a way to disprove it. Any ideas on what else can be done? Regardless of the outcome thank you guys for looking into it.
You would have to appeal with PB I believe, which good luck, I hear they're not terribly active to my knowledge, could be wrong or thinking of something else.

In Game Name uTTxAnonymous

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Been too long to remember

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Been too long to remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I have no idea.

Any additional comments you would like to add? GUID: 1d6c1e2f3a37f6a27488c06a8dd84a47

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'uTTxAnonymous' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 8dd84a47

However, I can play on multiple Punkbuster-enabled servers even with this "Global Ban" which got me thinking that this could simply be within the TBG systems since I believe you guys are streaming the PB services or might be some others error. I check clean on the BF4DB and the Fairfight trackers. I have hundreds of hours split between multiple BF games on PC and thousands on consoles. Please let me know if this is something that can be fixed on your end or if this is something I need to keep taking up the chain.

Originally when I was banned I assumed it was a server ban for me running my mouth or some other stupid reason. I have now discovered this is a global ban by joining through the Battlelog for the first time in years. However, as I said earlier I can still play on other PB enabled servers.
As others have noted, you have a PB ban that shockingly even seems to be picked up by DB which I haven't seen in awhile. With that said, some servers do not enforce PB bans despite being "PB-enabled".

You will need to appeal with Even Balance, who shockingly does still review ban appeals albeit not necessarily in a quick manner. We do not whitelist for this currently, but feel free to open another appeal if you get this removed.

Back