Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

bf4enjoyer

In Game Name gorillapancakes

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Not sure

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No Idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Hi
I've got a error note that its "Banned for Langu{perm}." I'm not sure what language that was though. I don't have a mic either so it would have to be in game chat?

Any additional comments you would like to add? Apologies if something got submitted in chat that's flagging this. I don't use N words or homophobic words so I'm not sure what's getting picked up. If you could take a look and advise it would be appreciated, i like playing on your servers. f you can clear the ban that would also be appreciated, I'll steer away from whatever words are showing up.Thanks.

In Game Name gorillapancakes

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Not sure

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No Idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Hi
I've got a error note that its "Banned for Langu{perm}." I'm not sure what language that was though. I don't have a mic either so it would have to be in game chat?

Any additional comments you would like to add? Apologies if something got submitted in chat that's flagging this. I don't use N words or homophobic words so I'm not sure what's getting picked up. If you could take a look and advise it would be appreciated, i like playing on your servers. f you can clear the ban that would also be appreciated, I'll steer away from whatever words are showing up.Thanks.
Capture.PNG
please explain?

Hey there. Think i was going for ewwwww, for whatever was going on in chat, and fat fingered it badly. Apologies on that again. That server has a good rotation and good players that show up, so if you guys ever do reinstatements from bans it'd be appreciated. Cheers.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this as there is reasonable messages before yours's and can see why you would've typed "ewwwwww" instead of what you ended up typing and see about having the ban lifted, but please be careful next time and in the off chance you were intentionally typing the banned word, THIS IS THE ONLY SECOND CHANCE.

I couldn't agree more with @DarkComment, especially the part that there will be no second chances.

Lifted.

Back