Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

throwedppl

In Game Name -throwedppl

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Bf2/Bf3 map server- second assault - conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 9th april 1543 cdt

Admin that banned you (If you remember) automatic

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I was talking about m60e6 model after another user said they were working on the m60 assignment and figuring they meant the machinegun I described the m60e3 as a janky m42 but missed the g part of mg42 and got autobanned, not sure why. how is janky a prohibited word? It's a an adjective used to describe lots of bad engineering projects and other things.

Any additional comments you would like to add? would you like a dictionary link? It's not a slur ffs. http://www.usord.com/weapons/m60e6 How do you slur machineguns they aren't people...

While we look into this, how about you relax and not act so damn rude until we can provide an explanation.

Violation - Message: l the niggles that make the m60 a janky m42 clone - Match: nigg

This is what got you banned, the chat filter matches character sequence as shown. I've lifted the ban, but ffs maybe lose the attitude.... we're not on some witch hunt, nor is the filter (even with its occasional flaws).

It fits the sentence perfectly though. There's a lot of things the Vietnam generation dealt with to spew larger pieces of lead at a good cyclic rate in the jungle. I will try to use another noun.

It fits the sentence perfectly though. There's a lot of things the Vietnam generation dealt with to spew larger pieces of lead at a good cyclic rate in the jungle. I will try to use another noun.
We have the filter set to catch letter combinations as people are determined to sneak in racial slurs using other words. Unfortunately, this will catch legitimate words being used, such as your example above.

We have the filter set to catch letter combinations as people are determined to sneak in racial slurs using other words. Unfortunately, this will catch legitimate words being used, such as your example above.
I know but after so many years of using archaic nouns and adjectives it gets difficult sometimes. My grandma was an English teacher for 20 years and then taught college and doctorate students to be english teachers for another 25 years and was very strict. RIP, Opal 1924-2013.

Back