Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Yukon900

In Game Name Yukon900

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Apr 9 2024 1210AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) LanguageEnforcer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Discussing religious practices, was banned instantly after comment containing word "Jews", even though it was in the context of discussing Old Testament origin of circumcision, not a derogatory comment. I assume that was the reason for the ban.

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

In Game Name Yukon900

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Apr 9 2024 1210AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) LanguageEnforcer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Discussing religious practices, was banned instantly after comment containing word "Jews", even though it was in the context of discussing Old Testament origin of circumcision, not a derogatory comment. I assume that was the reason for the ban.

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Yes, that is the reason for your ban. Our servers are to play games, hang out, have fun, and shoot the shit.... not discuss religions or politics as is stated in our rules. Looking at your chat logs, this is all you do... time and time again.

Why should we lift this ban?

Well I've played TBG servers for many years, and I'm not some 0-0-0 non-player who just spams the chat constantly. If players want to have conversations during spawn cooldowns or during a lull while the server is half empty in the middle of the night then I don't see why that would be an offense. If all I did was trigger an automatic wordfilter and wasn't being racist, hacking, exploiting, or spamming, then what rule did I break that would justify a ban? In most rounds I usually only say gg anyways. BF4 is an old game with a shrinking playerbase and I think it would be silly to start banning players for having fun and, as you say, shooting the shit.

Please familiarize yourself with our rules. We do not allow speech on religions and/or politics. Keep life matters outside of a game where people just want to hang out and have fun. Our house, our rules.

Please familiarize yourself with our rules. We do not allow speech on religions and/or politics. Keep life matters outside of a game where people just want to hang out and have fun. Our house, our rules.
Fair enough. If you unban me I will abide.

Perfect, I've gone ahead and lifted this ban. Let us know if you have issues rejoining.

Back