Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptonist13

In Game Name Kryptonist13

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 11:52pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto Admin?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Surrender abuse to skip map to next round. [3d23h][SRQea][Appeal at TBGCLAN.COM]

Any additional comments you would like to add? Since when is surrender to skip a map where we can push not allowed? Doesn't state it in the rules and I have seen others do it multiple times this past week alone. We weren't able to push and I checked what the next map was which was Pearl and I used that to entice people to surrender. I started vote once I think (maybe 2) but someone else started it again in the same round.

Last edited:
1712462363304.png

The game had essentially just started, You decided to entice people to skip the map because you were. What? Stuck?

Find a way, Play the game. In fact just after you had begun to abuse the command because you didn't want to Try harder, I'm told your team started to capture the MCOM station.

View attachment 21138

The game had essentially just started, You decided to entice people to skip the map because you were. What? Stuck?

Find a way, Play the game. In fact just after you had begun to abuse the command because you didn't want to Try harder, I'm told your team started to capture the MCOM station.
Yes we did after the voted already started.

Ok but what about all the other times that someone has spammed surrender to skip map and since its not mentioned in rules how am I supposed to know?
And its sad the UCAV noobs get salty since they can't farm kills on pearl and have to run to snitch.

I don't know about you but I've seen them get plenty of kills on pearl. On me even.

When other people abuse the surrender command and they are reported they get banned just like you have.

If reports aren't posted then they won't, it's pretty simple.

Moving forward. If you are willing to state that you won't attempt to do this again I am willing to unban you so you can continue play.

I don't know about you but I've seen them get plenty of kills on pearl. On me even.

When other people abuse the surrender command and they are reported they get banned just like you have.

If reports aren't posted then they won't, it's pretty simple.

Moving forward. If you are willing to state that you won't attempt to do this again I am willing to unban you so you can continue play.
Yes, I won't. I had no idea. But please do consider adding a full rule list on discord, I see others doing it and not get banned so pretty sure others and me included assume thats allowed.

Comprehensive list of rules is on the forums.

I've removed the ban.

Comprehensive list of rules is on the forums.

I've removed the ban.
Thank you!

1712635756433.png1712635760523.png

You really don't know where to stop yourself do you? Permanently banned from Rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back