Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibblesz

In Game Name tibbelsz

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/3/2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I said "wigger" in chat in squad chat to my friend and I got auto banned from that server

Any additional comments you would like to add? Uhh I didnt think it would get me banned, my intentions were not to use slurs on that server or any of the other BF4 servers. I apologize for that, hoping this can be resolved.

I can't for the life of me figure out why you would have said this.

Apr 2, 2024 9:59:26 pm​
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwigger
! [TBG] 60HZ - CONQUEST ALL MAPS + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM​

There is no context in the chat log, Nothing from any other players.

Would you like to try to explain why you decided to say this? There is no player with that specific name.

The only explanation I can deduce is a play on a very racial word referring to white people.

I said it to my friend in the squad chat idk, there was not really a reason to say it. I apologize for that, you are correct that there is absolutely zero reason or context that it should have been used.

you are correct that there is absolutely zero reason or context that it should have been used.
You are also correct, Its inexcusable. There was zero reason for you to say it and thus the decision has been made that this will not be lifted. You used a word that is justifiably in the filter for no reason and seemed very intentional.

The rest of our servers remain open to you at this time pending this doesn't repeat.

Appeal denied.

This has been extended to all after reviewing your chatlogs on other servers. Poor choices all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back