Not open for further replies.

DietMilf

In Game Name DietMilf

Steam ID (If Applicable) 76561198054209320

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/6/24 9:45 PM EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Chat Filter

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I said "Nigeria Africa" in chat

Any additional comments you would like to add? A player was asking people to say the N word/baiting bans and I should've known better but against my best judgement at the time I figured going around it would somehow not get me banned considering people can just say "hard R" in chat and be just fine.

also im sorry and really wanted to play on yalls server tonight/in the future and not be banned for saying dumb things

You took the bait when that other guy said "the N word" and you said what you said, even though we have warnings that you will be banned. Your appeal is denied.

Our other servers are open to you as long as it doesn't happen again.

You took the bait when that other guy said "the N word" and you said what you said, even though we have warnings that you will be banned. Your appeal is denied.

Our other servers are open to you as long as it doesn't happen again.
I did and it was stupid. Is this decision final? Can I appeal it after a period of time? I specifically enjoy rush and as much as I enjoy operation metro the larger map pool is much better. I've played on y'alls servers a lot over the years, I am well aware of the rules and I apologize for breaking them and won't do so again.

It is final, yes. Our rules are on the splash screen, scroll the chat and are on your screen as you game. You cannot appeal at a later time, either. It is final and permanent.

It is final, yes. Our rules are on the splash screen, scroll the chat and are on your screen as you game. You cannot appeal at a later time, either. It is final and permanent.
Okay, thank you for the fast responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back