Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

MythicalPython7

In Game Name MythicalPython7

Steam ID (If Applicable) MythicalP7

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned March 28th to April 2nd

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No indication

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I don,t know if the server thought I was using a VPN or some kid reported me for hacking. I was playing a couple of weeks ago and somebody kept calling me a hacker alongside a few other people. Ive been playing on this server for years so I'm confused why I was banned.

Any additional comments you would like to add? This is my go to bf4 server because of the map pool and the ping. I've come to see regulars on the server a lot and have a great time playing with them. I'm not using a VPN or anything and I'm not hacking (my stats would more than prove that). I just tried logging in the other day to only see [YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SERVER]. I also checked Bf4db and BA, doesnt look like anything is weird with my account. I don't know if I'm more sad or confused with my ban.

Bizarre, I don't have a VPN on and I don't stream, I haven't done anything different in the last time I've played. Is this a one and done ban or if I try to log in again will it in theory let me on if I'm not using a VPN.

Bizarre, I don't have a VPN on and I don't stream, I haven't done anything different in the last time I've played. Is this a one and done ban or if I try to log in again will it in theory let me on if I'm not using a VPN.
You are not currently banned, but you need to disable your VPN or stop playing through GeForce Now (this counts as a VPN since it recycles IP addresses-- like a VPN).

I would strongly advise discontinuing your use of both normal VPNs and GeForce Now as they're both used heavily by individuals who are in fact cheating and it's already associated you with one BF4DB banned account as a result.

I just ran a windows defender check and it got some random malware I assume. I rebooted my pc and logged back in fine. It seems to be working now (thank god). Thank you all for your time. I was so confused because I had not used a VPN in months and I've never used cloud gaming stuff. I'm gonna hop on and play some bf4 right now. Again, thank you for your time, seems like this was an issue I should have looked into more myself before coming here, just wanted to make sure I wasnt banned for life from my favorite bf4 server.

......I still see your connection appearing as a VPN, just a different address. Are you playing at work or something?

Back