Status
Not open for further replies.

311peeps

In Game Name 311peeps

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/2/2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) pcase

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Fun chat amongst friend HUHSk8. Asked for a "slur" jokingly knowing he won't say a slur. Meaning, I'm not trolling/bypassing a language filter.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Ranked number 44. No actual racial slur was said. Bypass filter/troll rule was not broken. As I directed it to HUHSK8 as an ongoing joke. And if you go through the chat long you will see a funny response from HUHSk8.

Last edited:
In Game Name 311peeps

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/2/2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) pcase

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Fun chat amongst friend HUHSk8. Asked for a "slur" jokingly knowing he won't say a slur. Meaning, I'm not trolling/bypassing a language filter.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Ranked number 44. No actual racial slur was said. Bypass filter/troll rule was not broken. As I directed it to HUHSK8 as an ongoing joke. And if you go through the chat long you will see a funny response from HUHSk8.
You are incredibly dense and your bizarre trolling isn't helping your case. This is only one snippet of your chat log that breaks various rules: trolling, politics, and general toxicity. Our other servers remain open to you (at this point), but I'd suggest reading our rules.

1712111468324.png

Pcase, like I explained. That was all directed to SK8. He's my BF4 friend. We have been playing and chatting for awhile. In no way did I say a racial slur. You can see his answer; "All the funny ones". We both know slurs are not meant for the game.

Pcase, like I explained. That was all directed to SK8. He's my BF4 friend. We have been playing and chatting for awhile. In no way did I say a racial slur.
And as I explained, you're skirting the filter and trying to encourage others to use racial slurs. And as I've already explained to you this is one small piece of your chatlog that violates our rules. This will not be lifted. Closing since there's nothing to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back