Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Lil_Gu1ag

In Game Name Lil_Gu1ag

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3/23/2024 11:23

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for While arguing with a LITERAL NAZI "WhitemaleHH" I typed "Im not a jew" and got autobanned for it?????

Any additional comments you would like to add? I think its kinda crazy how a dude named "WhitemaleHH" is allowed to roam rampant on a server and if I type back a totally normal and acceptable response to something he says I get banned for it. I play on yalls servers all the time and the one time I talk shit its to a nazi. I didnt even get banned for the shit talking part

In Game Name Lil_Gu1ag

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3/23/2024 11:23

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for While arguing with a LITERAL NAZI "WhitemaleHH" I typed "Im not a jew" and got autobanned for it?????

Any additional comments you would like to add? I think its kinda crazy how a dude named "WhitemaleHH" is allowed to roam rampant on a server and if I type back a totally normal and acceptable response to something he says I get banned for it. I play on yalls servers all the time and the one time I talk shit its to a nazi. I didnt even get banned for the shit talking part
I have lifted your ban, but in the future please just report these individuals either through here or through Discord.

We have "jew" filtered for a reason and rather ironically it's because of individuals like the one you reported. Do not engage them, just report.

Back