Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

mel

In Game Name malikite009

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - All conquest maps - normal

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned no idea

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for ok so this is 1 of my Fav servers and been playing in it for a long time.. i haven't played BF4 in about 2 months and last night i go to boot up the server only to see the banned msg.. no idea how. I know the strict language/racial slur policy i so hardly say anything remotely close even if its towards myself. So plz unban because i like the community and i find a healthy player count everytime i log in

Any additional comments you would like to add? if i at all said anything offensive i apologize and if i did, show me what i said. thank you

Try joining the server without your VPN or Geoforce NOW enabled , VPN's are blocked and Geoforc NOW is technically a VPN.

Try joining the server without your VPN or Geoforce NOW enabled , VPN's are blocked and Geoforc NOW is technically a VPN.
ok thanks, ill try but ive been using my VPN for years now and never had an issue. i try not play MP games without VPN

ok thanks, ill try but ive been using my VPN for years now and never had an issue. i try not play MP games without VPN
It will not register as a ban, but you will get kicked for using a VPN on our server.

We (and most other servers) have this policy as VPNs are frequently used to evade either our own bans or the third-party anti-cheat services that we utilize.

Thank you all for the quick responce. thats why i love this community... and Yes, the VPN was causing that BAN msg to appear. thanks again

Thank you all for the quick responce. thats why i love this community... and Yes, the VPN was causing that BAN msg to appear. thanks again
No problemo! We try to be quick and some of us are nocturnal but we try to get responses out quickly :D

Back