toyota_balls_jr

BANNED
BANNED
In Game Name Toyota_balls_jr

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Lockers 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 13/03/2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) pcase89

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for ijonkingly said in chat ima say the nword, playerskept saying do it but i replied no so i didnt actually say it

Any additional comments you would like to add? no warning no kick automatic ban woah as i said i didnt even say it it was a dumb joke

Our number 1 rule in all of our servers is no slurs/racism of any kind. You are not the first to catch a ban for just joking/baiting it. That being said, Pcase made the ban and will decide whether or not to lift this.

Our number 1 rule in all of our servers is no slurs/racism of any kind. You are not the first to catch a ban for just joking/baiting it. That being said, Pcase made the ban and will decide whether or not to lift this.
First time ever playing on one of your servers didnt know rules or how strict it was

In Game Name Toyota_balls_jr

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Lockers 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 13/03/2024

Admin that banned you (If you remember) pcase89

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for ijonkingly said in chat ima say the nword, playerskept saying do it but i replied no so i didnt actually say it

Any additional comments you would like to add? no warning no kick automatic ban woah as i said i didnt even say it it was a dumb joke
I'm not even sure you were in the server for 30 seconds, but you clearly didn't read the rules in the loading screen, the rules that splash on the screen, or scroll through chat.

We have a zero tolerance policy for this and it will not be lifted. Our other servers remain open to you, but if it occurs again then it'll be extended to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back