Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Complexity

In Game Name HaIIucinating

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Lockers 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Around 2 or 3 months ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Cant remember (But i think it was Renata) not sure doe

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Banned for Vouzou Movement Glitch

Any additional comments you would like to add? The admin in question told me to stop, and i was going to, but i walk around swapping weapons like a retard, just a habit from playing only lockers and metro, then while swapping weapons i accidentally jumped on the stairs in A flag corridor and it did the vouzou glitch animation, going to B, no one vouzous there lol. Then the admin said something in chat, i cant really remember what, and banned me, only appealing now bcuz a friend of mine that always plays in TBG lockers told me it wasnt perma.

The last I see for you is being kicked automatically for Missing Ping in February. All of our servers will kick you for missing ping or using a VPN. With that said, don't be using vouzou-- at all.

ye, it was a bad habit, but i tried to join the server rn and got kicked as you can see in the screenshot, it says it was punkbuster due to me being banned before, is there a way i can reset punkbuster or something?

Attachments

• imagem_2024-03-10_155155147.png
    imagem_2024-03-10_155155147.png
    1 MB · Views: 10
Ahh, I found the source of your ban. I banned you all the way back in October 2023. I warned you about slithering then, you were warned again, admin killed, kicked from the server, and immediately upon rejoining you did it yet again and went "oh oops not intentional".

[10.12.2023 16:02:15] b17b3c8fa74fcfe5a4c3d442ac72342c "FIattered" Admin: pcase89 Time 10/12/2023 2:01:56 PM

Why should I lift your ban given your smartass behavior?

like i said before, im positive i did not get kicked, however you did warned me, and killed me once, thats true, when you warned me i was going to stop doing it. Im in the wrong here, cant really say anything, just that i wont ever do it again. Plus it really was a accident ik its hard to believe lol, if u recorded it u can clearly see me swapping weapons trying to jump to get to top alfa, then the animation glitched.

like i said before, im positive i did not get kicked, however you did warned me, and killed me once, thats true, when you warned me i was going to stop doing it. Im in the wrong here, cant really say anything, just that i wont ever do it again. Plus it really was a accident ik its hard to believe lol, if u recorded it u can clearly see me swapping weapons trying to jump to get to top alfa, then the animation glitched.
And rather than follow through with your appeal, you chose to ban evade. Now both accounts are banned on all.

Back